English spelling aims to be consistent. Publicly and methodically.
I added a new fortune cookies’ collection with factoids about Chuck Norris/etc., concentrating the ones from the collections of facts section. There are also some new fortune cookies there:
- Shlomif:BTW, have you read my stories yet?
- Sjors:I haven’t
- Shlomif:If you read my stories, I’ll give you 1,000,000 virtual dollars.
- Sjors:Causing me to have a lot of extra virtual time!
- Shlomif:And be virtually rich.
- Shlomif:And then you can virtually bribe virtual politicians.
- Shlomif:And buy a lot of virtual goods.
- Sjors:Then, I’d be virtually happy
- Sjors:Too bad... :P
- Shlomif:It’s a virtual win-win situation.
- Shlomif:You can hire many virtual programmers to write a lot of virtual code for KMess.
- Shlomif:“My old virtual dad used to say to me: ‘virtual money does not bring you virtual happiness, my virtual son.’”
There’s a new page with a list of text editors and IDEs. I also added a page titled “Escape from GNU Autohell!” explaining why the GNU Autotools suck so much and why you should switch to CMake or a different (and better) alternative.
new Greasemonkey script for providing self-links for headers with